Thursday, September 27, 2012

Detox

I'm thinking trying to go from loads of processed foods to nothing might of been too much of a jump. So for the rest of September (four days), I'm going to only eat vegan raw foods. I like to think of it as a detox. I'll allow myself to eat however much I want to eat of vegetables and fruit, and possibly some nuts every so often.

My goal right now isn't to lose weight, but to cleanse my body from processed foods. However, the whole month of October WILL be dedicated to weight loss.

So far this morning, I've had coffee with soy cream, vitamins, pineapple, and grapes. For lunch I'm having lots of veggies and dinner is going to be a serving of almonds. Sounds pretty healthy huh??

I'm amazed at how much my body is craving processed foods. It's bad. It's all I want to eat.

Here's to NO PROCESSED SHIT! :)

2 comments:

  1. Definitely no processed shit! I'm on this insane challenge thing, called the Whole Life Challenge, but it's hard to eat unprocessed things on a college campus. Good luck with it though. Nuts are definitely good. I love almonds and cashews and walnuts, they keep me fuller. And protein shakes. I'm not sure on where you live or how you grocery shop, but definitely read the ingredients list and the nutrients more than the calories, that's just my input. And thank you for the follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been vegan for a couple of days now (though I'll admit at one point I ate something with cheese without realising and purged) but other than that it's been amazing for me.
    It's so much nicer to know that even if you eat quite a lot, almost all vegan food is low cal. It's been great for me so far. I'm so glad I decided to go vegan.
    Good luck, I hope it works well for you too.

    ReplyDelete