Tuesday, October 9, 2012

BINGES SUCK.

I had a few binges yesterday. What's my problem?!

Binge #1
apple
2 servings caramel apple crisp
2 plain caramel chunks

Binge#2
apple
3 large pancakes with syrup
1 serving thai ginger rice noodles
2 cans black beans with lots of cheese

I mean REALLY? Who the fuck binges on cans of black beans?! I was so good throughout the day. I said no to pizza at lunch AND pizza at dinner (apparently yesterday was a pizza day). I went on a long fast paced walk. I didn't eat anything else.

And then I go and fuck it up.

Somehow, I still managed to lose weight. When I was in recovery, I was really good about replacing whatever I purged with some other food. Now I'm not replacing it at all, just drinking loads of water. 

Todays plan?? No solid food. I can't trust myself with it. Two coffee's with soy cream and a sugar free apple cider for lunch. 

1 comment:

  1. Aviendha, we should be buddies. e-mail me at aklugiewicz@yahoo.com and we can work something out, yeah? :)

    ReplyDelete