Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Jeans Feel Better!!!

I'm still losing weight. Good news, I guess. Today I actually FELT thinner. My arms are looking smaller and my jeans finally fit again. I bought these jeans when I weighed the same- 112pds- a year ago. THANK GOD THEY FIT AGAIN. 120 pds was just WAY TOO SNUG.

I hope to be under 110 by next weigh in. I don't know how realistic that is though. I mean, I lost 7 pounds my first week. I've watched enough episodes of Biggest Loser to know after a big weight loss, a smaller one is the follow.

I binged and purged again this morning. Again. FML. Guess on what??? A FUCKING CAN OF BLACK BEANS AND CHEESE. Why do I keep going back to this?! It just seems odd to me. It's like the bean and cheese burrito without the burrito part.

And then two bowls of cereal. Go me. Really. I'm just waiting for my weight to shoot up from all this bingeing and purging. I don't know why, but b/ping works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment