Friday, October 12, 2012

Low Potassium

The last few days haven't been going so well. I had several appointments this week. All of them went well except my doctor's appointment. I had my blood work done and I had low iron, vitamin D, potassium and high cholesterol (genetic- diet doesn't change it, only meds that I've been slacking on). My blood pressure was 90/60 which is normal for me.

I can tell my potassium has been low, from all the purging. My hands have been cramping up and I've felt quite unwell. It's so frustrating...

So in order to get my body back to an OK place, I've actually been eating and keeping food. Since I haven't really been eating solids (or at least keeping them), my body is slow do digest. I'm incredibly constipated right now and it shows on the scale. 115pds! WTF! I hope that once I ACTUALLY poo, things will get better.


1 comment: