Monday, October 1, 2012

The Beginning

I woke up this morning ready for my October weight loss challenge. I wasn't expecting the huge ass number I saw on the scale: 119.8! WHAT THE FUCK?! When did that happen??! I sort of panicked and took four laxatives. I had a lot of fiber yesterday and I just wanted it OUT NOW. 

I get to work and of course someone brought cinnamon rolls and bagels (my weakness!). I managed to stay away from them all day though, so I'm pretty darn proud of myself. 

However, I wasn't able to stay away from some homegrown white grapes and plums. It's on my safe list so I figure it's alright, but I was really planning on eating nothing today. AND THEN, my mom texted me that she boiled a bunch of beets for me and expects me to eat them while she's out of town this week. I'm getting sick of beets already.

Day One Food Intake:

coffee with soy cream
vitamin chews
3 cups green grapes
10 small plums
3 large beets
2 cans coconut water

Definitely not the low calorie day I was planning, but at least I stuck to my OK foods. Tomorrow I'm hoping to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment